Code of Practice 9 – suspected serious fraud
- Code of Practice 9 – suspected serious fraud
Your adviser will do the investigative work and make a report to satisfy HMRC of :_
- Personal and business history
- Nature of irregularities and how they occurred.
- Documentation and statements supporting information given in connection with the irregularities
- Full details and explanations of any estimates or assumptions made within the report.
- A schedule of the irregularities broken down into each tax year.
- A statement of personal assets and liabilities.
- A statement of bank and credit cards operated.