HMRC Error or delays – Can I complain or get my professional fees back ?

Posted by:

Yes and Yes !

But to set your stall out carefully to maximise your success rate!

HMRC set out methods on their website, but to lay out the complaint properly and check your rights and obligations call Lindsay to talk it over and weigh up the chances of success

Call me on 07584 706664


About the Author:

  Related Posts
  • No related posts found.

Add a Comment

1 × 4 =