Spouse’s allowance

Posted by:

If you work and your spouse doesn’t or they pay tax at a lower tax rate than you, then you may be able to plan for tax savings if you have investment income. You could make tax savings by transferring savings or shares into your spouse’s name or changing the ownership of investment properties so that the ownership is weighted in favour of your spouse.


About the Author:

  Related Posts
  • No related posts found.

Add a Comment

four × four =