Temporary Tax Advisor.

Posted by:

Need a tax specialist for a one-off assignment?

Authorize a temporary advisor!

No need to change accountants if all you need is a second opinion or advice on a specialist field like tax or VAT investigations or enquiries.

Leave the HMRC tax authority form 64-8 in place nominating your own accountant but use a newish form COMP1 to also authorize a specialist to act for you as well.


About the Author:

  Related Posts
  • No related posts found.

Add a Comment

eight + 15 =